October 2012, I went to adjust the ride height on the Granatelli coilover sleeves and the spring seats were seized. I was starting to gain interest in slammed stuff so I went with the BC Racing front coilovers. I still have them to this day. I have messed with the damper settings several times over the years, but tbh anyone who uses these should just leave them on full soft. My 2 cents.
January 2013, new wheels. Jereme's GT convertible got rear ended, and he ended up buying this immaculate Terminator (he still has it). The Terminator had the WedsSport SA-70 wheels on when he bought it, but at the time he wanted to use the wheels from his GT, so the Weds ended up on my car. I liked them a lot so he agreed to sell them to me.
March 2013, new stance. I bought 225/40 tires for the 9" front wheels and 245/40 for the 10" rears. UPR coilovers with shorter springs went in the back to bring the rear down. I also bought an Eastwood fender roller to roll fenders on my car and a few other friend's cars. I still have the fender roller. It's been used on countless cars over the years. It needed a new threaded rod a couple years ago. If you're thinking of getting one, it's a worthwhile investment!
May 2013, got my '94-'95 Cobra intake manifold for $650 shipped on eBay. At the same time, I went for the BBK 70mm throttle body and BBK strut tower brace to clear the manifold. The manifold also came with a no-name cold air intake that I put on.
November 2013, I got my first DSLR. Started shooting a ton of photos. We moved from Las Cruces, NM to Albuquerque, NM in July of 2013. Sometime after we moved, I took the tailpipes off and installed dump tips. The tailpipes were rubbing like crazy on the axle.
March 2014, ProCharger install begins. My friend was gracious enough to let me use his garage. I started pulling the front end apart. When I pulled the foam inserts out of the front crash beam, a crumpled piece of paper fell out. Turns out it was the build sheet. My VIN ends with 9004, which you can see in faded printer ink on the paper.
When I bought the car, someone had ran the bottom end of the radiator support into a curb. I bought a new radiator support. Instead of drilling out all the spot welds, I cut the bottom half off the new support and replaced just the damaged piece.
June 2014, we hit the dyno for the first time. The major mods at this point were the ProCharger D1, intercooler, TiAL Q BOV, Cobra manifold, MegaSquirt and BBK 70mm TB. The car made 332whp/372whp on 7psi. It would not rev over 4,500rpm due to spark blowout. I had already gapped the plugs down pretty far, but some type of ignition upgrade was needed. Eric (SQC Tuning) has tuned my car since day one.
August 2014, got the new wheels on. I got Yokohama S-Drive tires, in 225/35 front and 255/30 rear. I also had problems with blowing the dipstick out of the tube after the ProCharger install. I still had the PCV valve in place, but vented to atmosphere. I replaced the PCV valve with a 3/4" barb fitting and vented it to the ground. No more dipstick cannon.