Not so productive build

Jp6.0

Reaction score
CD1C8700-27DF-40B2-898E-EC2B009CF0B3.jpeg A444620F-ABF4-4F6D-8A2D-D5C01D1F4207.jpeg Well guys I am trying to get back motivated on the ol car after a few setbacks have pushed me away. After a few long waits and some lost items in shipping I figured I would start painting things I did have hahaha.

I will post pictures along the way when I get things rolling and try to post any info that might be useful to others. It’s not much for now, but I got excited after I pulled the tape off a few things tonight and wanted to post some pictures now.

Benni614

Reaction score
View attachment 8548 View attachment 8547 Well guys I am trying to get back motivated on the ol car after a few setbacks have pushed me away. After a few long waits and some lost items in shipping I figured I would start painting things I did have hahaha.

I will post pictures along the way when I get things rolling and try to post any info that might be useful to others. It’s not much for now, but I got excited after I pulled the tape off a few things tonight and wanted to post some pictures now.
What r u building. I see the edelbrock intake I rocking that setup on my turbo build.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
You might need to rename this as its going to allow for a lot of confusion since there are more than a few of us active and inactive that either could fit that title or have earned it already. :)

OP
OP
J

Jp6.0

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay... busy day at work. I have a 2004 mustang gt I am slowly getting turned into a decent little car. I posted some of the “along the way” pictures on my intro thread a few months back, but it’s nothing super special right now.

in the end it will be a forged 2v 4.6 with a vortech blower cams and intake. I have decided to paint the car nardo grey while I’m waiting on the short block to get back from the machine shop. I didn’t really have any plans to paint the car anytime soon... but why not right.

As for the title I really put a lot of time into it haha. I haven’t really posted much about it, but from the day I bought the car it has been one thing after another on my never ending list of things to do to it.

Last edited:

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I try and add something on stuff I’m building for my daughter. It gives me joy when she gets excited over something on my car. She’s 9 but she loves going fast.
Keep on updating the project and send in the pictures looks good so far

OP
OP
J

Jp6.0

Reaction score
Keep on updating the project and send in the pictures looks good so far

Thank you. I am going to do it to the best of my ability. I don’t have an unlimited budget on this project because the ol lady ain’t got over the last one yet, but it will be a decent little car. 95% of the work has been and will be done by me so that helps with the budget some... trying to figure out a way to get some tfs heads without getting divorced haha.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you. I am going to do it to the best of my ability. I don’t have an unlimited budget on this project because the ol lady ain’t got over the last one yet, but it will be a decent little car. 95% of the work has been and will be done by me so that helps with the budget some... trying to figure out a way to get some tfs heads without getting divorced haha.
That conversion is pretty pricy
I had about 980 in mine

OP
OP
J

Jp6.0

Reaction score
Well I was going to do gloss black on the roof, but this happened.

Attachments

• 8E286BCE-7F78-4A45-B515-2FE0C33C573F.jpeg
    8E286BCE-7F78-4A45-B515-2FE0C33C573F.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
J

Jp6.0

Reaction score
Damn it don’t really show but I put bronze pearl over the black.

OP
OP
J

Jp6.0

Reaction score
I can see what ya did but it probably will not show up well until its in the sun.

I’ll post a picture of it tomorrow in the sun. They have a light they use that shows it the way it looks in the sun and it pops. I did the inserts for the fogs and the grille delete the same way. Should help with all the nardo grey.

Last edited:

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have been considering getting turn signals like that myself. On some cars I like them, some I don't but your look cool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott