sleepn_sn95's 98 GT - Project Wanna Be Autox'er

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score

1bad95

Reaction score
Yup that's Dan Pollock's car on fb. Here is how it sits now!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lanter

Reaction score
sleepn_sn95's 98 GT - Project [INSERT BUILD NAME HERE]

Guys got it all lol. Export mirror, tails, T1, LeMans, and magnesiums and a full Saleen kit complete with tail pipes. Living the dream lol. Custom pillars are a nice touch too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Yeah Dans car is 90% of the reason why I bought this car haha. He absolutely killed it with everything. A T1 and some saleen wheels need to be in my future for sure

Lanter

Reaction score
sleepn_sn95's 98 GT - Project [INSERT BUILD NAME HERE]

Magnesiums. Please be magnesiums lol.

Though yellow lemans would be nasty.

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Magnesiums. Please be magnesiums lol.

Though yellow lemans would be nasty.

Will most likely be lemans though I would love magnesiums they are just $$$. There is a guy on one of the Indy FB groups selling a rear set of lemans for $350 that I really want to scoop up but it probably wont happen

Lanter

Reaction score
Will most likely be lemans though I would love magnesiums they are just $$$. There is a guy on one of the Indy FB groups selling a rear set of lemans for $350 that I really want to scoop up but it probably wont happen

Are the rears 10 wide or 8.5? It took me forever to find my set but I couldn't track down 10 wide so I had to widen mine. Good luck getting a set. Your car would be killer with some.

1bad95

Reaction score
I've got my eye on a set of chrome lemans now. If my wife doesn't lose her job I think they will be mine this winter! Just sucks because my car came with staggered chrome lemans from Saleen but previous owners removed them for new replicas

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
I absolutely kick myself for selling a perfectly good set of Lemans a few years back when I lived in California. All because I was way too attached to the R58 Cobra R's I had at the time

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
Are the rears 10 wide or 8.5? It took me forever to find my set but I couldn't track down 10 wide so I had to widen mine. Good luck getting a set. Your car would be killer with some.

They are 8.5 +10. He says the paint is bad so they are plastidipped. I think I'm going to save my $$ and have stifflers weld in some sfc's next month

I've got my eye on a set of chrome lemans now. If my wife doesn't lose her job I think they will be mine this winter! Just sucks because my car came with staggered chrome lemans from Saleen but previous owners removed them for new replicas

Lemans would look sick on your car. I don't know who would take them off for reps

I absolutely kick myself for selling a perfectly good set of Lemans a few years back when I lived in California. All because I was way too attached to the R58 Cobra R's I had at the time

They definently aren't easy to find or cheap when you do. I love them though

OP
OP
sleepn_sn95

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
These popped up on a local FB group for a great deal so I had to grab them. H&R SS with poly isos. They are the finances birthday present to me so I have to wait a few weeks to throw them on
DSC_0265 by Kyle Matson, on Flickr

1bad95

Reaction score
Nice! Can't wait to see how it sits with them. Have been thinking of going to them myself eventually to sit it just a bit lower

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
I just put Super sports on my car. I am very happy with the way the car sits.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online