What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

cobrajeff96

Reaction score

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Tons of twistys . I live in a small town of like 2500 people . My road is a highway . I can make test passes on it one after another . I also need to change one of my door switches . Planning on stealing it outta the cobra . B2692622-C9B1-480B-B955-171544911175.jpeg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Drove it a bit , did a good burnout and then stood on it through a couple gears and boom was like hit a wall as grabbed 4th wide open . Pulled the car back in the shop as I hear fedex show up With my parts . Hi rev valve springs , torque box reinforcements and a new aeromotive stealth 340lph pump with wiring upgrade . Guess I got some work to do .

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
You know i have been nothing but ArmorAll on the cars when I wash
That stuff removes a lot dust dirt spots road grime
And it it leaves a good finish withe shammi
I use hot water with it

maillemaker

Reaction score
The lever on the back of the passenger seat has a plastic frame around the lever. It was missing its screw. I pulled the one on the driver's side and found a close match in my container of screws. So now the frame doesn't woggle around anymore. Washed it today, too.

b1pig

Reaction score
1- Finished running all wires for amp.
2- Wired amp in.
3- Apparently, theres a factory amp??... removed amp. Wired speakers back to stereo. (and now no audio... saved for later)
4- Decided to move the 12v port from ash tray to shift cover.
5- Rewired 12v port (after cleaning all the crap out of it)
6- Remounted rearview "mirror".
7- Flipped backup camera I previously installed. (50/50 chance and still got it wrong. My usual luck)
8- Reinstalled the rear seat.
9- Vaccumed half the car out.
10- Went for a a drive.
11- Put a little gas in it.
12- Washed it in the dark.

Only way to get the 12v port in there and clear the supports in the dash.... Makes it uneven, but I don't have an OCD...
_nc_ohc=Dma0uYsUPqIAX9X-ZRo&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

Flipped camera bracket on back of camera so I could get it aimed down a bit.
_nc_ohc=O1-wrBtfI2YAX_18dzJ&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

The replacement "mirror" installed...
_nc_ohc=pL_K3KHBKy4AX_g2uCL&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.jpg

With all the work I did on the exhaust a few weeks ago, it actually sounds good again. Wife even said it sounds better... and she's hearing impaired. LOL

maillemaker

Reaction score
1- Finished running all wires for amp.
2- Wired amp in.
3- Apparently, theres a factory amp??... removed amp. Wired speakers back to stereo. (and now no audio... saved for later)
4- Decided to move the 12v port from ash tray to shift cover.
5- Rewired 12v port (after cleaning all the crap out of it)
6- Remounted rearview "mirror".
7- Flipped backup camera I previously installed. (50/50 chance and still got it wrong. My usual luck)
8- Reinstalled the rear seat.
9- Vaccumed half the car out.
10- Went for a a drive.
11- Put a little gas in it.
12- Washed it in the dark.

Only way to get the 12v port in there and clear the supports in the dash.... Makes it uneven, but I don't have an OCD...
View attachment 25256

Flipped camera bracket on back of camera so I could get it aimed down a bit.
View attachment 25257

The replacement "mirror" installed...
View attachment 25258

With all the work I did on the exhaust a few weeks ago, it actually sounds good again. Wife even said it sounds better... and she's hearing impaired.

What kind of mirror is that? Are you a coupe or convertible?

Reaction score
Well I put the "Smart Charger" on the battery and charged it to "Full" before it automatically shut off. So , the battery is up and the car is ready to go. After beautiful warm weather we have some snow flurries today , but next week is supposed to be nice so the car will come out to be washed and the insurance will be put back on for the summer

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I went out to the car today, opened a bag of parts to install and realized every single one of them was the wrong size. Back in the bag they went, and another order was made.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online