12.3 @109, 1.63 60 foot...06 gt couple bolt ons, gears.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
So Handz, we're gonna have full pics then of your miracle 3100 lb car TOMORROW then right? Don't forget to do a complete walkaround with pictures so we know you're not lying about gutting the whole car.

Oh, and nice backpeddling trying not to sound like a racist asshole.

How's the TKO500 holding up?

If i feel like it...Gotta go see the judge tommorow.

My Trans snapped a Bearing Retainer

5.Woahhh

Reaction score
Paul said:
So Handz, we're gonna have full pics then of your miracle 3100 lb car TOMORROW then right? Don't forget to do a complete walkaround with pictures so we know you're not lying about gutting the whole car.

Oh, and nice backpeddling trying not to sound like a racist asshole.

How's the TKO500 holding up?

Even if he takes the pics it's going to take at least 5 days to post them. :hammer:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
If i feel like it...Gotta go see the judge tommorow.

So then we'll just go ahead and write this one off as more bullshit? Okay. I'll make a note of it.

Oh, and your trans didn't snap a bearing retainer either. Are you going to get an imaginary trans out of a 99 cobra that you bought off a guy on Craigslist for $12 and install it yourself to complete the repair? Just curious.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

So wait, you drove to TWO different recycling places today with a snapped bearing retainer? AWESOME.

I hope someday you get banned for LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. ALL THE TIME. NONSTOP.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
So wait, you drove to TWO different recycling places today with a snapped bearing retainer? AWESOME.

I hope someday you get banned for LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING. ALL THE TIME. NONSTOP.

actually Paul the Repair has been up and running since wednesday . Centerforce DF clutch w/ centerforce TOB and Brand new Input Bearing Retainer. Just gotta get my Fiore Quadrant, adjuster, and LDC Freeplay mod on.

BTW, i Daily drove my car for 3 months with a Snapped Input Bearing retainer :boink:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Cool. Post a picture of the receipt for the repair, and all the parts.

Reaction score
wait a minute... did i read that somebody said their GT weighed in at 3100 LBS???

i got a serious issue with that, all cars are different, dont get me wrong. but last time i was at the strip i got my car weighed(got joked on BIG time with my super fast time of 14.3 and wanted to be weighed like i was some big shot, but it was for here). with me in it(i weigh 225, yea im a fatass at 6'1, lol) it weighed in a 3650. do the math and that equals to 3425. that was with 3/4 of a gas tank but still. if you can take 325 LBS off a car and still be able to drive it on the street with all the same stuff i have please apply at Mclaren immediatly....

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Nothing Handz says is true. Ever. EVER. He lies ALL THE TIME about EVERYTHING.

Oh, and I'm sure he won't post pictures of his receipt for the "repairs" or his snapped bearing retainer, or anything else.

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
mexican javi ftmfw! Nice save mr. jackmehoffhandz

Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
Here lately ive seen more and more racist comments against Mexican People.

What is the problem with you people?

Mexican People arent the only people that comes to the All mighty USA to have a better life..

IM ******* MEXICAN SO WHAT!!!? :hammer:
wtf you mean by you people bud... :knuppel2:

:hammer: just kidin jav, you know your my bro

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
Cool. Post a picture of the receipt for the repair, and all the parts.
sorry Paul but I. Don't feel any need to post receipts just to satisfy you.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
sorry Paul but I. Don't feel any need to post receipts just to satisfy you.

This should read:

"Sorry Paul, but I don't tell the truth about ANYTHING. EVER. I'm lying about my car, my transmission, my repairs, and everything else. Since these are all lies, I have no way to substantiate any of it. I make up all these lies in an effort to try to make myself look awsome on the internet, but fail miserably."

OP
OP
J

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
wait a minute... did i read that somebody said their GT weighed in at 3100 LBS???

i got a serious issue with that, all cars are different, dont get me wrong. but last time i was at the strip i got my car weighed(got joked on BIG time with my super fast time of 14.3 and wanted to be weighed like i was some big shot, but it was for here). with me in it(i weigh 225, yea im a fatass at 6'1, lol) it weighed in a 3650. do the math and that equals to 3425. that was with 3/4 of a gas tank but still. if you can take 325 LBS off a car and still be able to drive it on the street with all the same stuff i have please apply at Mclaren immediatly....

that sounds heavy...I wonder what my car weighs

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
DFG Pimpin need to get in here because even he got his car down to 3100 LBS

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

What does that have to do with you lying about your car? I don't follow.

Reaction score
naw, its about right. ours normally range in the 3400lb range, edges run in the 3500-3600lb range, and i have no idea about the new 197's

Reaction score
never said it couldnt be done handz, but it cant be done for a street GT. seats dont make up that much. DFG got his down by strippin it, hell im willing to bet that Ry's GT is even lighter than that, but they arent meant for all street duty

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
never said it couldnt be done handz, but it cant be done for a street GT. seats dont make up that much. DFG got his down by strippin it, hell im willing to bet that Ry's GT is even lighter than that, but they arent meant for all street duty

thats what i pretty much did if you read my previous posts

Passenger

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:

If your referring to his GT, that was with EVERYTHING removed. No passenger seat, no rear seat, no jack/spare, no front sway bar, 15" Telstars (which are light as hell) and I believe he had the racing seat from his Cobra in it too (Not sure on the brand). Probably had less than 1/4 tank in it too seeing as he was racing that night.

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
xsoutherngun89x said:

thats what i pretty much did if you read my previous posts
i didnt read them... but refresh my memory and tell me all the weight reduction you have done if you dont mind?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online