12.3 @109, 1.63 60 foot...06 gt couple bolt ons, gears.

Petek

Reaction score
theres a scale 1/2 a KM away from my work, i shouldve weighed my car when it was still driveable. :nonono:

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Rrrrrrrrrrrrriiight.

I must say that I am just shocked to hear that we don't have photographic evidence of your miracle 3100 lb car, or that you didn't see a dozen 3800 lb "boat" '05 GTs running around. Maybe you schooled one in a canyon or something with your superior driving skills and featherlight racecar? :dunno:

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
jfor441 said:
SRT Handz said:
Paul said:
Sure they were Handz. Sure they were. :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Did you see any 3800 lb '05 GTs while you were there?

no, i didnt see anyone there because they were closed.

The other place was way too mexican so they didnt have a sick drive on scale for cars...just some old steep one

racist asshole

+2

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we should start a thread to archive all of the BS and racist comments Handz makes? I think it would get long really fast. We could include his 3100 lb racecar. His comments about 3800 lb "boat" S197s. His TKO500. All of his suspension and racing expertise. His gauge install that never happened.

...it would go on forever. What else can you guys think of?

Petek

Reaction score
drug use causes permanent brain damage, its been proven over and over again on this forum.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Paul said:
Sure they were Handz. Sure they were. :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Did you see any 3800 lb '05 GTs while you were there?

no, i didnt see anyone there because they were closed.

The other place was way too mexican so they didnt have a sick drive on scale for cars...just some old steep one

Handz the fact that you are a chicano doenst give you the right to say this shit,Stop NOW!!!!!!!! :knuppel2:

REMEMBER AIM? AHA

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I'm Chicano - at least my Chicano Studies professor Dr. Gloria Cuadraz told me that in college. I'm 50% Sicilian so she said that counts. :)

...but I don't make racist comments like Handz.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Here lately ive seen more and more racist comments against Mexican People.

What is the problem with you people?

Mexican People arent the only people that comes to the All mighty USA to have a better life..

IM FUCKING MEXICAN SO WHAT!!!? :hammer:

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
SRT Handz said:
Handz the fact that you are a chicano doenst give you the right to say this shit,Stop NOW!!!!!!!! :knuppel2:

REMEMBER AIM? AHA

FIXED Paul didnt mean to quote you on there.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nah Paul,

A chicano is a kid with a mix of Mexican-American parents.

i really dont know why she said that?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
It's just Handz spouting more nonsense. Not to worry. Nothing he says is true. Ever.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
ıʌɐɾ said:
Nah Paul,

A chicano is a kid with a mix of Mexican-American parents.

i really dont know why she said that?

Although I don't really disagree with you, according to Dr. Cuadraz the Latin Europeans including Spaniards and Italians would be included in this group. I told her that I was always under the understanding that Spaniards and Italians were considered Anglo, especially since there is little aboriginal "mixing" as there was with the Mexicans and the Spaniards/Portugese. However, at the end of the day I realized "Who am I to argue with a Doctor?" :uglystupid2:

Oh, and I'm going to the national conference for the "Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting" too... and NO it's not just because I think Mexican girls are hot. (but that may be part of it :hammer: )

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Those are news to me,im gonna do some research about it tho.

HAHAHA getting pay to work and see hot Mexican (Hispanic) girls.Priceless

OH BTW :TJ: :rollinglaugh: :eek:uttahere:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, i am uploading my exhaust video to youtube

....Javi, i wasnt talking trash on my own people.... its just that the mexican recycling center is just a basic recycling center with a BS scale....its small and open monday-saturday.

On the other side of town there is a Really and Pretty new recycling center with a Really sick drive on scale that even lowered car can fit on thats open tuesday-saturday

Not talking trash on The hard Working Mexicans, i am just saying they didnt have the stuff to accommodate me.

How Can I Be Racist about Myself?

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
So Handz, we're gonna have full pics then of your miracle 3100 lb car TOMORROW then right? Don't forget to do a complete walkaround with pictures so we know you're not lying about gutting the whole car.

Oh, and nice backpeddling trying not to sound like a racist asshole.

How's the TKO500 holding up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online