12.3 @109, 1.63 60 foot...06 gt couple bolt ons, gears.

Downshift

Reaction score
Steven said:
SRT Handz said:
Steven said:
Last time I checked, most new mustangs are coming with 20's.

You mean you NEVER checked?

www.ford.com

Do Some Reading Mr. Steven..... If you know anything about your own car you would know that No Mustang comes From Ford with 20 inch wheels.

V6 S197 = 16 inch wheels Standard
GT S197 = 17 inch Wheels Standard w/ 18 inch Wheels Optional
GT C/S = 18 inch Wheels Standard
Bullet = 18 inch Wheels Standard
GT500 = 18 Inch Wheels Standard

....So Steven, Maybe when you learn a little about your own car you will realize its Big, Heavy, Slow and Ugly and will never be in the Same Range of Awesomeness as a SN95...Sorry, those are just the facts.

LMFAO your an iddiot, saleens, roushes, gt500's, get your ******* facts straight SON. super snakes, KR's, 20's baby. Saleens, 20's, roush's, whatever you want, its available in some fashion to come with 20's from a ford involved situation. I'm sorry my cars not as "awesome" as your car, but then again I don't have mommy and daddy paying my shit, i pay my own bills, you spend it on ******* weed. Give up son, you wont come close to being a man in the next 20 years, your already in california, so you might as well turn gay, your well on your way now. You know somethings wrong when about 4 different forums can't stand you, and if you think its just them, then you are one naive and ignorant motherfucker.

I only got 3 pages into this thread and you already have 3 references to people in California being gay or stupid or not knowing how to work on a car. Just curious as to why you get mad when people joke about rednecks but you constantly talk shit about people in CA? Have you even been out here? Just curious....

Nestromo

Reaction score
If I lived in Cali there is no way in hell I could work on a car. To many co-ops growing the AAA's.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
5.0wned said:
I only got 3 pages into this thread and you already have 3 references to people in California being gay or stupid or not knowing how to work on a car. Just curious as to why you get mad when people joke about rednecks but you constantly talk shit about people in CA? Have you even been out here? Just curious....

Most people that bag on California are just jealous because they are not living in the Car Capital Mecca.

California is like a car guys heaven....and people who haven't been here just dont get it

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
5.0wned said:

Most people that bag on California are just jealous because they are not living in the Car Capital Mecca.

California is like a car guys heaven....and people who haven't been here just dont get it

car capitol heaven is tom's river, NJ. Where every street car performance car has over a 1000rwhp. I knew a fella from there, he had a 800rwhp pump gas notch turbo, that he daily drove. Came down here, he said we didnt have 1 percent of the scene up there, and hes not the first one to tell me that. Some sick nasty cars.

Rice_slayer

Reaction score
I always thought of CA has the state with the most restrictions on emissions on cars... Wish I could go down there, Nice cars, girls on the beach, mix the 2 and you have a good time :dancing6:

Hellion94

Reaction score
Steven said:
SRT Handz said:
5.0wned said:

car capitol heaven is tom's river, NJ. Where every street car performance car has over a 1000rwhp. I knew a fella from there, he had a 800rwhp pump gas notch turbo, that he daily drove. Came down here, he said we didnt have 1 percent of the scene up there, and hes not the first one to tell me that. Some sick nasty cars.

Or there's us here in ABQ, with the 3 time SSO champ, 4 different Wild Street champs, 4 turbo kit companies, the fastest street car in the world, the fastest supercharged true 10.5 car in the world, the most powerful street Cobra in the nation (at least with the stock engine), etc...

Haha. This thread needs to die soon.

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
okay.

car at the beginning of the thread two :thumb: 's up!

handz. for some reason i dont think you understand *&#@%#^ #^$% about physics. just a hunch.
if you want to talk physics, lets go. im a damn engineering student. we can talk physics.

steven. like your car! i would really love to get a bullitt but im just to attached to my car.

everyone play nice :hammer: there are kids on here (i.e. me.)

:crazy2:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Steven said:
SRT Handz said:
5.0wned said:

Or there's us here in ABQ, with the 3 time SSO champ, 4 different Wild Street champs, 4 turbo kit companies, the fastest street car in the world, the fastest supercharged true 10.5 car in the world, the most powerful street Cobra in the nation (at least with the stock engine), etc...

Or there's us here in MI, where most of your guys' cars are designed and built. :)

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
aaron i do believe they probably built your car and parked it in your driveway right after they were done lol.. that would be nice, take delivery the same day it was finished.

Passenger

Reaction score
Steven said:
aaron i do believe they probably built your car and parked it in your driveway right after they were done lol.. that would be nice, take delivery the same day it was finished.
Might has well just built and delivered mine in the driveway too seeing as how it never leaves! 161.3 miles is all its made since January 3rd.

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Steven said:

That would be nice. My fiance's best friend gets all her new cars delivered to her.

Hellion94

Reaction score
AaRoN said:
Hellion94 said:
Steven said:
SRT Handz said:
5.0wned said:

Or there's us here in MI, where most of your guys' cars are designed and built. :)

Hahaha, touche

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Paul said:
Where's the pictures of your 3100 lb car on the scales?
Thats what i havent got yet.... guess i will be hitting up the recycling center on monday.

Handz, it's Monday...

WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES FROM THE RECYCLING CENTER?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:
WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES FROM THE RECYCLING CENTER?

Already tried today paul.... recycling center is open tuesday-saturday and closed sunday and monday.... they have the sick scale.

I tried another Center but there scale's ramp was too steep and it was scraping my bumper so i said fuck that.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Sure they were Handz. Sure they were. :blah2: :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

Did you see any 3800 lb '05 GTs while you were there?

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Paul said:

no, i didnt see anyone there because they were closed.

The other place was way too mexican so they didnt have a sick drive on scale for cars...just some old steep one

jfor441

Legend
Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Paul said:

no, i didnt see anyone there because they were closed.

The other place was way too mexican so they didnt have a sick drive on scale for cars...just some old steep one

racist asshole

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online

No members online now.