fender hash marks on mustangs

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Might as well tag me in your post [MENTION=8860]Win[/MENTION].

Ya big va-jay-jay.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Might as well tag me in your post Win.

Ya big va-jay-jay.

Shoot so your the only one that has cut there springs so bad they have removed more then dead coils. Nope your not so get off that hih horse.

You the only one that likes to go so low you can't get in a driveway. Nope so get off that horse also.

43400782.jpg

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Some of us can't afford performance mods 

BS I refuse to believe that. I worked at Home Depot only made mid 12's/hr and still afforded my Speed 6 bought myself a bike and built a 347 powered 94GT oh and I paid every bill on time had little to no debt. Still afforded to keep 3 dogs and 3 cats current and up to date in the vet office, and took my then G/f out. Just budget properly.

joser714

Reaction score
BS I refuse to believe that. I worked at Home Depot only made mid 12's/hr and still afforded my Speed 6 bought myself a bike and built a 347 powered 94GT oh and I paid every bill on time had little to no debt. Still afforded to keep 3 dogs and 3 cats current and up to date in the vet office, and took my then G/f out. Just budget properly.

You probably do got a point on the budget part but a 2 year old is maybe a little more expensive than some pets. I don't get no help from the government our parents. Pay my own rent insurance phone credit card and utilities on my own (half me & half my girl) I do know I goofed up at having a little one at a young she but oh well. When it comes to mods I go with craigslist or stuff club members are selling

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot so your the only one that has cut there springs so bad they have removed more then dead coils. Nope your not so get off that hih horse.

You the only one that likes to go so low you can't get in a driveway. Nope so get off that horse also.

43400782.jpg

Lol don't be an idiot. Even Handz would be smart enough to realize you were talking about me. :handz:

Let's put a lip on our cars and make it so low it can't get in a driveway.
There are "younger generation" that use the lip that was designed for function and not just looks.
There are more people that care about an all around picture then just the fad of looks.

Also, I'm not on a high horse. I'm on a low horse. A low horse that cannot make it up driveways with ease.

Hate on it.
headbang.gif

Ferocious out.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Lol don't be an idiot. Even Handz would be smart enough to realize you were talking about me. :handz:

Also, I'm not on a high horse. I'm on a low horse. A low horse that cannot make it up driveways with ease.

Hate on it.
headbang.gif

Ferocious out.

wow someone ate there conceited wheaties this morning.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
You probably do got a point on the budget part but a 2 year old is maybe a little more expensive than some pets. I don't get no help from the government our parents. Pay my own rent insurance phone credit card and utilities on my own (half me & half my girl) I do know I goofed up at having a little one at a young she but oh well. When it comes to mods I go with craigslist or stuff club members are selling

I did everything your saying. Minus having a kid. Plus having multiple surgeries for dogs in a year. I only made 29k a year at Depot. Yet I managed my money right and did everything I wanted.

You could easily do it man. Just budget. I refused also to buy my girl at the time expensive purses or take her out 4 nights a week. I'm sorry but unless your just raking in the dough that's completely unnecessary.

MadStang

Reaction score
I used to have fender stripes. as Ace stated it denotes different cars to a team back in the 60's. this was not a "chevy" thing.I can agree with Win, that most people do not care about performance anymore. They care more about appearances, being flashy, and having the approval of everyone else. Which is fine, I was there when I was 16-18 years old, I think we all were. Now, though, I could not give a shit about anybody elses opinion, my car looks the way it does because it performs well. No other ****s will be given or considered.
10014790_10152062731957849_552936429499971461_o.jpg

joser714

Reaction score
I used to have fender stripes. as Ace stated it denotes different cars to a team back in the 60's. this was not a "chevy" thing.I can agree with Win, that most people do not care about performance anymore. They care more about appearances, being flashy, and having the approval of everyone else. Which is fine, I was there when I was 16-18 years old, I think we all were. Now, though, I could not give a shit about anybody elses opinion, my car looks the way it does because it performs well. No other ****s will be given or considered.
10014790_10152062731957849_552936429499971461_o.jpg
Is that yours Damn that's bad ass

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
saying anyone can afford something because you worked at home depot is ridiculous. There are a million things that would come up as more important then suspension mods and I do not mean performance mods. Life has a way of getting in the way of a car/hobby.

How the hell did we go from hash marks to debating who can afford suspension mods? Took a left turn somewhere :)

Win

Legend
Reaction score
saying anyone can afford something because you worked at home depot is ridiculous. There are a million things that would come up as more important then suspension mods and I do not mean performance mods. Life has a way of getting in the way of a car/hobby.

How the hell did we go from hash marks to debating who can afford suspension mods? Took a left turn somewhere :)

C'mon Scott you know better. I was saying it is very capable of being done. If I could do it on a measly 12.50 an hour other people can do it.

I did what I said I a meaningless 12.50/hr job. Anything is possible.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've done cosmetic and performance mods and I gotta say, the appearance stuff is a lot less of a pain in the ass. with appearance mods nothing can go wrong and start leaking or leave you stranded or make bad noises or any of that shit. I'd be happy if I was satisfied with my car's performance and never had to touch the engine/trans/suspension ever again.

as for the fender stripes I don't really think they have to be a Chevy thing, I've even seen Dodge Challengers and Nitros come with them.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
with appearance mods nothing can go wrong and start leaking or leave you stranded or make bad noises or any of that shit.

Ryan come on, bad noises leaking and stranded??

Bad noises: dragging exhaust on the ground k member oil pan, x brace in a vert, mid pipes, and so on
Leaking: ripping the fender off and I dunno maybe pulling a ps line off or a washer fluid bottle and so on
Stranded: possibly dragging a hole in the oil pan, ripping out a ps line for a hydroboost system, running a stretched tire for looks and popping a tire and so on.

So to each there own I guess.

Would I like to lower my a little more to get a better look. Hmm maybe yeah, but what I have now is more then acceptable. I love the way it handles and looks.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
that's not even the same car bro.... ;) lmao

Lol got that right. It's amazing how much it's changed. I'm surprised under all those decals, body panels, and suspension their is still a Roush.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96Mustang4.6GT

Members online