My 95 GT Vert Build up

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Alright well i have decided to start a build thread on here so i can track my progress and show you guys some of me and my style i guess. a little over a year ago i bought my 95 gt vert bone stock lowered 2" with 98k miles 5 speed tranny, very first day i got it i had to drop it off to get a new top and then some new tires...

Here she is the day i picked her up in portland, Oregon
(I know I know, it had all the cobra emblems on it, they are gone....)
mycar.jpg

My next major project was the side exhaust, i found the skirts from a guy and had them re finished and painted and professionally installed, then it was to the exhaust... FML it was a major hassle... long story short, i had it in the shop for 3 weeks after finding a top notch dude to do all the fab work and notching my sub frames and it turned out awesome... heres a few pics of that from start to finish
DSCN2661.jpg

DSCN2660.jpg

DSCN2664.jpg

few days later....
DSCN2666.jpg

DSCN2670.jpg

DSCN2672.jpg

DSCN2668.jpg

After some progress...
27june1.jpg

27june3.jpg

Finished Product....
DSCN2682.jpg

DSCN2681.jpg

DSCN2680.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

DSCN2691.jpg

DSCN2692.jpg

I love this exhaust, Love the way it sounds... its low, but speed bumps are manageable...

More to follow...

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Next thing on my list was gears, my buddy and i installed some Ford Racing 3:55's, really happy with how they turned out...
IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

after that, i found something i had to have, and that was a cluster out of a cobra, i just loved the white face gauges without having to pop my needles off, and the miles on the odometer were basically exactly what i have on the car neways... worked out nicely

IMAG0437.jpg

i dont have a pic installed but it looks pretty good...

Next was some HID's from CPS, 8000k headlights with 3000k fogs...

DSCN2932.jpg

DSCN2933.jpg

im sure there are a few other visual upgrades like the 5.0 badges and such, just dont have alot of pics... but i did take some nicer photos and ill share them now...

DSCN2409.jpg

DSCN2412.jpg

DSCN2716.jpg

ROTM1.jpg

ROTM2.jpg

More to follow

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Latest purchases include a trick flow intake, spacer, elbow, and valve covers, None of which have been installed because i just dont know which direction im going with my car, all items have been painted by me in the color scheme i want to go with under my hood...

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

More updates should be in a few days after i go down to Athens, Ga to pick up my new seats..... cant wait...

C.Moser

Reaction score
Nice car man! What kind of wheels are those? I THINK I liked the bullits in the first pick better but I like the wheels you have now too and its nice to see something different as well. The side exhaust looks great, what kind of mufflers are those?

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
wow wow wow! i love what you have done! the smoked headlights made it look like a different car! and those wheels! and im soooo glad someone else has a 351 wing! lol i felt so left out because everyone has a s281! diggin the white faces too! im glad my car had them when i bought it, that would have been the first thing i did when i got it home LOL but i enjoy looking at this and please keep the updates coming

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, the wheels are riff racing 19x9 19x10, only reason I bought em cause they were sooooo cheap, and I needed the extra height for the side exhaust, and my exhaust is slp lm1 with a bassani o/r x...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
i wouldnt change the wheels! they are different and tasteful... and GREAT choice in exhaust!! could you maybe do i video of it? im very curious to hear it

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sick looking vert! The side exhaust is awesome ! And those wheels you got nice style

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I like em they look like a iforged or hre or something

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
NP i love the way it sounds... i always see on forums that o/r x + SLP 1's = crappy raspy sound... mine is raspy but not too bad

my 03 mach 1 had a x-pipe with SLP lm1's and i know its a 4v but i think it will sound BADASS on my pushrod! LOL do you have headers?? because if you do me and you will have the same set up besides the side exhaust

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
no, no headers yet... im gathering parts for my build and want to do it all at once ya know.. but yea i will have some eventually...

miss2slocoupe

Reaction score
no, no headers yet... im gathering parts for my build and want to do it all at once ya know.. but yea i will have some eventually...

well if you have a bassani x-pipe of course they are made for the bassani headers, i got mine for a steal!!! i got long tubes and my x-pipe for $300!!! the headers alone are 1300! and the x-pipe is 300 so i came out good

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Imma stick with shorties, my car is way to low for long tubes... Just don't know what I want yet, all I know is on Monday in Athens I'm pick up my 03 cobra seats... Can't wait

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online