My 95 GT Vert Build up

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
great looking build.
If you visit Summit Racing (I-75 exit 216) on your trip, give me a call. I'm 5 miles away.

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Found one last old school pic of when i first started the side exhaust project and changed wheels... at a local car show... okay back to the build at hand... should be able to post some more pics in a few days

oldschool.jpg

5litrarag

Reaction score
hey now! s351 wings look good and pretty much no one has them

Theres a reason for that....

Im not saying he should do like everyone else here and get a S81 or Kaeneen, Im just saying THAT one is too much.

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Theres a reason for that....

Im not saying he should do like everyone else here and get a S81 or Kaeneen, Im just saying THAT one is too much.

I think it looks good... I have to look at it everyday, doesn't bother me... But I mean I do like the 281 aswell, but this came on my car and if it ain't broke why fix it

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

5litrarag

Reaction score
I hear you man... I feel the same way about my tan interior. People see my car and thats the first thing they say.... all good. hahaha

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Personally I like the 351 wing.
I'm keeping an eye on c/l hoping to see a Steeda race wing because you see even less of those. but $300 new is a bit steep, plus the cost of the winglets.

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
I hear you man... I feel the same way about my tan interior. People see my car and thats the first thing they say.... all good. hahaha

I love tan interior... That's why I just spent a ton of cash to get the black and tan termi seats lol...

ivan12

Reaction score
I love it, minus the wing and the peanut butter interior. I started with the exact same car as yours and the best changes I've done to mine are black interior swap and 03 cobra seats, with the change to black top a close second. I like the way the SFCs came out, I also have side exhaust and still haven't figured out how I want mine done. Good luck the rest of the way

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What a hater... Is it because I'm sexy in that pic u just had to say something?

it always cracks me up when convertibles have the side windows down, but not the quarter ones.
lol, i've learned by experience to never forget to put them down when my tops down.
and not kissing ass, but you do look quite handsome. (no homo)

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
it always cracks me up when convertibles have the side windows down, but not the quarter ones.
lol, i've learned by experience to never forget to put them down when my tops down.
and not kissing ass, but you do look quite handsome. (no homo)

Hahaha... No Homo taken.... Yea sometimes these things happen....(forgetting to put them down)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online