My 95 GT Vert Build up

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Update 02 Oct...

well after alot of sweating i got the 03 cobra seats in a all wired up... they are deff different than im used too.. they sit up alot higher than my factory seats and also i had to use the bracket off my passenger side stock seat for the pass. cobra seat cause it was bent and rubbing really bad on my roll bar.... well here you go... let me know what you think

DSCN3030.jpg

DSCN3032.jpg

DSCN3031.jpg

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
I'm curious to what black carpet and a tan center console would look like

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Okay guys and gals, i need some help, Currently my plans are to use my Trick Flow Upper And Lower intake, i am trying to decide on a head that will work well with my combo... I have read on trick flows website that their 2.02 valve head is the only head with that big of a valve that can be used on a stock untouched bottom end with a cam up to 500 lift, which is my plan to not touch the bottom end. Is this actually true? i also plan to use one of there cams and a 1.6 rocker... will i have any issues? this will be a huge deciding factor for me... thanks

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'd show you a pic of mine but I have black and grey.The black carpet matches the upper dash and door panels. and it knocks down all the peanut butter to just tan seats.When I swaped my grey carpet out for black, the whole interior looked so much better and cleaner looking.

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
I'd show you a pic of mine but I have black and grey.The black carpet matches the upper dash and door panels. and it knocks down all the peanut butter to just tan seats.When I swaped my grey carpet out for black, the whole interior looked so much better and cleaner looking.

Show me neways lol, I could get an idea of how it would be

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Hmmm I like that, doesn't look wierd like I thought it would.... May have to go that route

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Update 10 Oct

This weekend with the help of a buddy of mine, (fox5pointoh) we got the trick flow intake and valve covers on and looks perty good, just not running yet cause i need new plug wires since i messed up the ones i had... dont ask lol

DSCN3064.jpg

DSCN3054.jpg

DSCN3063.jpg

SN95_302

Reaction score
i have 2 questions that are a bit off topic... i see you have the gauge pod where your clock used to be, did you install it? if so, how difficult was all the wiring?
Also, did you use the stock heads with those trickflow valve covers? sick work dude...

OP
OP
lilj4u2njoy

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Yea I installed the gauge pod, it wasn't too hard, u just goota pull the cluster out and run the lines/wires behind it... But it's not to bad...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online