UPR K members..

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Or not - if people really are getting upset with me posting images, then I'll stop. I'm not trying to piss anyone off.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a funny pic once in a while but you've posted 10 in the past 2 pages.

Wichers123

Reaction score
I'm with slow90, you guys have no idea how to build a car yall just buy parts and bolts them on. If that's your thing then spend the money on the top notch parts and bolt them on. I myself like to save the pennies so I'll buy the cheaper part and make it work. I have a upr clutch cable kit and kmember and I have no problems, I've also put clutch kit on a fox for a friend and a kmember on a new edge no problems. It amazes me the cookie cutter bullshit yall push on people because you read on the internets a bad experience.

Take this into consideration, okay say a kmember kit was installed. How knowledged was the person on the install? Should that person be working on cars in the first place? Do they really know what they are doing? I make this point because I see it all day long here and all around the mustang community. Most of yall and the mustang world should not be working on cars period, the things yall argue about and talk about blows my mind. That's why I barely post and even when I do I get ignored. I would rather read about someone going against the grain then read a thread about how someone bolted on a cheap coil over kit and they are outraged over a rattle or a click. HELLO! Factory runs rubber isolated strut mounts for a reason, all solid metal is gonna make noise.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
How the hell would sandpaper make a non-fitting exhaust suddenly fit?

And FWIW, my catted stainless magnaflow x-pipe was only $550, and fit perfectly, as have all magnaflow products I've ever owned.

Now, let's get back to funny GIFs and how bad UPR products lick balls.

OP
OP
Pitbull_SN95

Pitbull_SN95

Reaction score
How the hell would sandpaper make a non-fitting exhaust suddenly fit?

And FWIW, my catted stainless magnaflow x-pipe was only $550, and fit perfectly, as have all magnaflow products I've ever owned.

Now, let's get back to funny GIFs and how bad UPR products lick balls.

Ugh. How the hell do I like/thank your post at the same time. I agree with your first sentence, that's all.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh. How the hell do I like/thank your post at the same time. I agree with your first sentence, that's all.

Please do not waste the time of the moderator team by reporting dumb shit like OMG I DIDN'T WANT TO LIKE AND THANK THIS POST.

Thanks,
All of us!

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
There is a random algorithm that forces members to thank me for all my contributions. Click a wrong button and BAMMO - I get recognition.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Please do not waste the time of the moderator team by reporting dumb shit like OMG I DIDN'T WANT TO LIKE AND THANK THIS POST.

Thanks,
All of us!

Got an email this morning in class regarding this issue. Now I am forced to look deeper into this complaint and have been drawn to this thread.
I thought Ferguson was a big deal and all but I guess there are more important things to tend to, like accidentally hitting the like/thanks button on a forum.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I was in a middle of a strip poker game at the Playboy mansion (which I was winning), then I saw the giant orange in the sky (like the batman signal) signalling that the forum was in need of my assistance. I drove 1000s of miles back to my computer to find out that someone couldn't figure out the like/thanks function?!?!?!?!?!

For **** sakes.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Now all of a sudden my images are making more sense...

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure there's an appropriate gif for this situation, and mcglsr2 is gonna find it.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure there's an appropriate gif for this situation, and mcglsr2 is gonna find it.

There is. But I said I would stop. But if I were to post it, which I won't, it would look like this:

unicorn.gif

But I won't post it.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I was in a middle of a strip poker game at the Playboy mansion (which I was winning), then I saw the giant orange in the sky (like the batman signal) signalling that the forum was in need of my assistance. I drove 1000s of miles back to my computer to find out that someone couldn't figure out the like/thanks function?!?!?!?!?!

For **** sakes.

You could have just gone to a local library. Wait, don't you have a smartphone?

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'm with slow90, you guys have no idea how to build a car yall just buy parts and bolts them on. If that's your thing then spend the money on the top notch parts and bolt them on. I myself like to save the pennies so I'll buy the cheaper part and make it work. I have a upr clutch cable kit and kmember and I have no problems, I've also put clutch kit on a fox for a friend and a kmember on a new edge no problems. It amazes me the cookie cutter bullshit yall push on people because you read on the internets a bad experience.

Take this into consideration, okay say a kmember kit was installed. How knowledged was the person on the install? Should that person be working on cars in the first place? Do they really know what they are doing? I make this point because I see it all day long here and all around the mustang community. Most of yall and the mustang world should not be working on cars period, the things yall argue about and talk about blows my mind. That's why I barely post and even when I do I get ignored. I would rather read about someone going against the grain then read a thread about how someone bolted on a cheap coil over kit and they are outraged over a rattle or a click. HELLO! Factory runs rubber isolated strut mounts for a reason, all solid metal is gonna make noise.

it sounds like you have no clue what some of us are capable of when it comes to installing our own parts. saving money buy buying cheaper parts is almost always a bad idea especially in relation to important components.

Spending more money on quality suspension is not "cookie cutter" nor is it a bad idea, I feel like you should spend as much as you feel like you can afford and if you can't afford something of decent quality then you probably shouldn't be buying unneeded car parts in the first place. Just because you cheaped out on buying parts doesn't mean you should hate on others for suggesting higher end products.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I like reading opposing views and what-not because a good heated debate thread makes for an excellent read from time to time. But I have to admit, all the animated gifs and stupid shit in here are about :handz:.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
[MENTION=16809]Pitbull_SN95[/MENTION] I think you succeeded!!!! Well more then 10 hours and hate from both sides!!!!!! Added put in his .02 and even contributed real material!!!

Bravo everyone!!! Pitbull can sleep better tonight knowing that he didn't fail at his own challenge!!!!! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas