White's '95 GT "Unicorn"

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
So, is the second gear shift a slip, or am I hearing things? Secondly, why didn't you opt for PPH setup keeping the stock p/s and moving the alt. reversed on top? Just curious, as mine works fine.

ps: glad to see you removed the "fixed" socket on the bracket bolt to the frame. ;)

That was copious amounts of tire spin.

I’m not a fan of the reverse alternator setup from a purely aesthetic standpoint.

joemomma

Reaction score
How are you getting the Dragy overlay in the video? I've got a Dragy and would like to make a video like that.

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Went to start it up and let it run yesterday but the battery was dead :rolleyes:

Battery is in the trunk and the key doesn't like to work. Just gonna put the trickle charger under the hood this evening and let it go over night.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
I’m Goona go run mine for a while burn more the e85 out of it and put 94 in it for winter

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
This is some bullshit. Either my choice of ground wasn’t sufficient or the battery is dead dead. Contorted my dumbass into the trunk opening and direct connected to the battery.

IMG_2134.jpeg

Man, I really need to paint in here.

IMG_2135.jpeg

Put a roll bar in, they said.

It’ll be amazing, they said.

IMG_2136.jpeg

I’m replacing the trunk lock cylinder as soon as possible.

IMG_2137.jpeg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
all you do is drill out the rivit shown holding it in the pic and slide it off. You can probably take it to a locksmith with your key and have it fixed/rekeyed.

Now what happened, what were you doing? The ground killed the battery?

OP
OP
white95

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
No, I haven’t driven it since the first week of October. I think a couple of status LEDs and recent cold weather discharged the battery. Normally I’d put it on the tender, or pull the negative terminal, but it slipped my mind

weendoggy

Reaction score
He'll, that's not bad. Wait til you're later on in life and do that, it'll feel the same only worse. One reason why mine stayed under the hood. ;)

I use a Tender Jr on my Cobra and have a dedicated lead to the battery that I connect it to near my rear lights. Keep it on the battery most all winter or bad weather periods.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag