Ferocious' 1996 GT Build Thread

venom

Reaction score
Nothing worse than reading 83 pages of a build to find that it never got completed. We should have a rule to delete builds that never get done ;)

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'm buying a new bike next month and would love to hopefully make my way into an S5 or an FD. Maybe a ford powered V8 in the FD would be sweet. Having 3 vehicles is also pretty pointless at my age. I owe nothing on any of them but being I drive the mustang the least, it's getting the axe. I'm proud of what I've built though. This SN95 will go down in the books. It's all over the internet and always keeps people talking. I've done my job here.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Oh you suck! Is this your yearly smack talk of being tired of the car? Knock the crap off! Since this is my way,....youre keeping the car! Get a bigger garage!...lol Also....whats an FD?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Really though! Your car is awesome and you should be proud of it. It resembles who you are. Dont let something go just because it doesnt make sense to your life "right now". Store it back!

9838stang

Reaction score
I hope you're kidding about getting rid of the SN. But if you must, then hats off to you for going your item route with this car and building it the way people said it shouldn't be built and proving every one wrong that a mustang can look good in any form

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I'm buying a new bike next month and would love to hopefully make my way into an S5 or an FD. Maybe a ford powered V8 in the FD would be sweet. Having 3 vehicles is also pretty pointless at my age. I owe nothing on any of them but being I drive the mustang the least, it's getting the axe. I'm proud of what I've built though. This SN95 will go down in the books. It's all over the internet and always keeps people talking. I've done my job here.

i second you getting an FD. Thats my all-time favorite Japanese car. Would have gotten that over an SN95 if i had the cash.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Oh you suck! Is this your yearly smack talk of being tired of the car? Knock the crap off! Since this is my way,....youre keeping the car! Get a bigger garage!...lol Also....whats an FD?

RX7 broooooooooo...........get wit it yo!

neverenuff

Reaction score
Ferocious, sorry to hear about your lost interest in your car, I've always liked seeing your latest mods at the shows. As far as the reflector, that sucks dude, can't imagine what a lowered vette goes through downtown SanD[emoji16] Maybe put a prop in front of it like a sign or a cone, no one will notice or play it as it lies like a wound. Hopefully you channel your ideas into a bike or another car scene.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are pretty creative lol. I'm gonna measure out the hole and maybe throw a bottle of liquor in it's place at the show. Or just cover it with stickers to make it discreet... we'll see. I'll have the rips by the support rods fixed with some plastic weld sometime this week and hit it with some paint.

As far as the bike goes, I will be going itasha style on it since I've always wanted to do it on the car but the bike will be easier and not as expensive.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

The 93 Touring FD was one of the cars I wish I never got rid of and even 20+ years later I think you would enjoy one.

Reaction score
Honestly it's hard to NOT like your car. It's so unique and one off that it's a icon. I couldn't believe it when I looked at the so cal Craigslist and saw it up for sale. Super sad to see it possibly on its way out. I literally have been up the past 2 hours or so looking at the entire build thread. Hopefully I can get some of your thoughts on what you did for mounting points on the rear diffuser (v.1 I guess?) Since I want to make a splitter and diffuser for my car sometime down the road

seijirou

Reaction score
Just discovered this thread today. What a wild journey. Loved it, jeered at the clothesline splitter support, cheered at the new "racecar rods". Definitely put a smile on my face, shame it had to end. Any idea if it's still out there somewhere?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online