teal 95 gt

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I feel like I'm getting trolled..... They need to order a speed cal now after te new tranny lol cuz it said they were going like 60 when they had it over 100 sweeeeeet its on back order

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Haha yea, it's nice though they were not like ok come get it it's ready have fun then I get pulled over on the way home for speeding hahaha. On a side note what is a good appearance mod I can make now that I have a few more weeks of saving money to dump into the car. I was thinking about a chin spoiler and keeping the stock gt bumper and also getting the dent in my fender taken out.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I can't wait till the weekend megs 105-205-7-26 and a spray down with ultimate qw paint is going to be the wettest.

Potzie

Reaction score
I love the look of the led in dash how hard was it and where did you hook up the parts just bought a 94 gt convertible , previous owner did add ons kinda weird order summit cold air and tb,pro comp alum. heads 60cc/210cc took off cats same injectors and intake. thinking of 3.55 or 3.73 stock 2.73 really dog will be doing highway cruising any help would be appreciated

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I love the look of the led in dash how hard was it and where did you hook up the parts just bought a 94 gt convertible , previous owner did add ons kinda weird order summit cold air and tb,pro comp alum. heads 60cc/210cc took off cats same injectors and intake. thinking of 3.55 or 3.73 stock 2.73 really dog will be doing highway cruising any help would be appreciated

nice man, umm the led change was pretty simple just pop off the cluster etc and replace the bulbs with led ones (i bought a 12 pack of 194 led lights off eBay for like next to nothing). I am fairly certain if you search the forums you could probably find a thread about them once I get on my laptop I can link it here for you. As for the gears I got 4.10's I couldn't be happier with them, the acceleration is out of control it really takes off, I do a decent amount of highway driving it seems ok to me about same mpg as my stock gears like people will tell you DON'T FEAR THE GEAR!

Edit: linking the other thread for the led question http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?59589-Tech-Article-amp-How-To-Directory

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
getting it back finally tuesday the latest, I was thinking about getting my seats re-upholstered to have the middle section where its grey now done in teal vinyl and the outer/bolsters done in black.

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
yea I think so too, its just too bad the bill for my car is going to be way higher than expected haha. On the bright side I get it back FINALLY, I will post up lots of pics and take some good pics this weekend once i clean it up for a Sunday drive! Last thing is kind of a question for Chris but I kind of found our detailing section a little bland, we should have people post reviews of different products etc they use on their cars and their experiences with the said products etc would be nice to have the detailing section with a review section so people who are just starting to get into the scene know what to buy to keep their rides clean!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
got it back finally yeeeeee, I only have two pics I took earlier today when I was buffing it out etc here you go. I will have better pics this weekend sorry!
EpU1toy.jpg

3V5h6Eh.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
Thanks man! I might paint the lower rear valence this weekend since its peeling and looks like absolute shit haha. any suggestions on what paint works best, I have seen people use dupli-color shit for bumpers and Krylon Fusion.

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
you won't need the krylon fusion because your going on top of other paint.
I just used duplicolor satin black. Been great for 3+ years

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
you won't need the krylon fusion because your going on top of other paint.
I just used duplicolor satin black. Been great for 3+ years
that dupli-color flex bumper paint shit right?

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love teal cars so god blessed much and your car just makes me want it more. I was so set on painting my Fox purple but now, IDK

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
dam dude get some more pics up asap! that thing looks sick man!

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
soooo since I got my car back I have been really busy wtf mang, granted I got it back two days ago but haha sun goes down so early now. Yesterday I only had like 3 hours to compound it etc and whole nine yards, so I figured it was time to teach my lil bro how to correctly detail a car and made him my slave for like an hour haha. Then today a lady across the street wanted me to see if I could remove a sun spot on her paint after I got home from class I was like errrr fuk ok (came out fkn sick). I then forgot I had to change out my polished stainless letters for my black reflective vinyl and did that just as the sun went down came out really sick and I figured fk my running pony and took it off last night it looks so mean with out it imho haha sorry for this wall of text guys lmao. I took a few pics the quality is kind of terrible cuz my iphone and it was dark and the streetlight ruined it haha but here they are I have like 6 pics!!!
DETsQlW.jpg

rt5nyFL.jpg

dNNw37y.jpg

uaBnl4O.jpg

l1U8PuY.jpg

OP
OP
teal95gt

teal95gt

Reaction score
I will most def take pics this weekend in the sun, I may even give an old friend a call who does insane photography.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online