X or H?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Venom that sounds absolutely bad ass! If i had stock exhaust I'd just get magnapacks with an o/r X. But since these pro dumps are pretty new and I got them for xmas I can't take them off. So I gotta make due with what I got. Shorty headers would be a waste on this car cause chances are other than changing the midpipe I'm not doing anything else to it performance wise.

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
Onyx- that was withy bassani catted X magnaflows and shorty headers. Does not sound like that now but it's still nice.

The5.0- magnapacks with no cats is insanely loud annoying. I had it on this car before and hated it. You can try it if you want but you will regret you did

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Onyx- that was withy bassani catted X magnaflows and shorty headers. Does not sound like that now but it's still nice.

The5.0- magnapacks with no cats is insanely loud annoying. I had it on this car before and hated it. You can try it if you want but you will regret you did

Thannks for the tip lol, If i ran the packs I'd use a catted x instead lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Omg Twista that exhaust sounds really nasty. Were the mac's plus the o/r X?
Edit- Nvm lol saw on your youtube vid it says bassani lol

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha I like the way they both sound but I can get a 2.5" MAC H for $169.95 w/ free shipping, cheapest x pipe I could find was $195 lol

TanTop94

Reaction score
I got my xpipe for like $120w/ free shipping off of moss muscle...they arent stocked right now but give it some time if you can lol

Darhawk

Reaction score
I have an X on my 94 and it sounds awesome..Fit is crap..but it sounds great! Just a note, but you should be careful listening to exhuast notes with a Cammed car, because a cammed car might fool your mind when listening..I dunno..something to think about!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I got my xpipe for like $120w/ free shipping off of moss muscle...they arent stocked right now but give it some time if you can lol
I'll look on there thanks for the tip dude. It can wait a little bit lol, I need to save money for install anyways haha
I have an X on my 94 and it sounds awesome..Fit is crap..but it sounds great! Just a note, but you should be careful listening to exhuast notes with a Cammed car, because a cammed car might fool your mind when listening..I dunno..something to think about!
UPR for ya lol. I made sure to find vids of non cammed cars, I know cammed cars would make the car sound a lot beefier and louder lol. Idk man X's sound sick and so do H's. If i can get the X like tantop has for $120 I'd do that

TanTop94

Reaction score
MossMuscle only has X's for 96-98s :( Its on sale for 81 bucks!!!

Its heart breaking I know! Im hoping they are gonna throw the stuff they sold out of up there again cause that deal for us would be killer. I got so jelly when I saw that!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that blows lol. Fkin 81 bucks I'd buy two and sell one for profit lmao. On the hunt for an X pipe under $200. Hows the fitment on the pypes o/r X you got?

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Can't find any cheaper than $195 right now. Tempting to just get the H pipe for $169

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Ya know what, I just remembered my cars still a 4x4. I think I'll leave the exhaust alone right now and drop this puppy

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Good choice.. O/r H for the 5.0 sounds good.

i brought my car with the o/r x and havent touched it. If i had a choice i wouldve got an o./r h

Mnstrstang

Reaction score
I had a Mac h pipe wit cats on my 03 and I ended up putting a bassani x on it love the sound of the x pipe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online