X or H?

TanTop94

Reaction score
Yeah that blows lol. Fkin 81 bucks I'd buy two and sell one for profit lmao. On the hunt for an X pipe under $200. Hows the fitment on the pypes o/r X you got?

Ive considered it lol! The fitment on my pypes o/r x is great, it does not rattle, no leaks, it did take some adjusting on the fitment from the flowtubes into the x itself sense it is a 3 piece xpipe but it works well. It even took away the slanted stance my mufflers had and they are now sitting straight but it has moved the tubing that runs over my rear axle to rattle on my frame some....very annoying.

Ya know what, I just remembered my cars still a 4x4. I think I'll leave the exhaust alone right now and drop this puppy

Do it!!!!! that would make your car look even better :) I still need to lower mine!

Darhawk

Reaction score
Pypes actually makes the UPR ones. Mine had a pypes sticker on it when it came in the box. Perhaps Most people have good fitment with pypes but not UPR, which is strange. You'd think they would both fit the same. Maybe mine is for different year and got boxed wrong…I dunno.
Mine cost $300 w/ cats which why I bought it, I thought it was a good deal at the time.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just ordered a VRS x pipe, their offroad X pipes are $160 plus $25 shipping I believe. I've read that their fitment and quality is pretty good, time will tell.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Lmao apparently so haha, now that I read it again I should've worded it differently lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online