OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Grim reaper.

If you ever need drawings of stuff let me know. I 3d model stuff and then send flat patterns to the laser cutters all the time.

That is good to know. I had another place lined up who was willing to make them but charged 150% more. Figured I would just wait it out.

mustangmurley

Reaction score
Love how different and unique this stang is really catches the eye makes you double take two or three times. Looks clean with the bumper, although I have to admit that bash bar looked badass.

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Always evolving :headbang: and I really like it with the bumper back on too, man. If you ever need "concepts" drawn up in cad, let me know. Been at it for a l-o-n-g time and could help if you need something drawn up

Rob04Mach1

Reaction score
Man this thread is one hell of a read and WOW what amazing changes and mods you've done alone the way, very impressive :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
December 28, 2015: Garage☆Moon☆Power Floor Mats

Turns out my best friend decided to take back the brand new M4 he got me for Christmas in lieu of a smaller gift. Most people probably don't know this, but ever since I've owned the car (about 4 years and some odd months) I've never owned a pair of floor mats. I'm sure you know where this post is going...

Ordered them on Christmas and they were delivered today from across the country.

23408173344_9f594777b8_c.jpg

23668553769_12ef0d878f_c.jpg

24010320496_44c2554d59_c.jpg

23928211302_8c68d6ac1e_c.jpg

23408170254_1ec9d4cccb_c.jpg

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Sorry bro I just can't dig it, I used to like the car but then you just kept going when you should have stopped. The wing looks stupid as hell and those floor mats look cheaper than my lip you felt the need to belittle not to mention they're ugly. Your car tho so as long as you like it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^good thing it's not your car. :)

Rule #1 of Ferocious build thread: your opinion is invalid.

I can appreciate it when someone does something different, especially with a Mustang. Also when someone does their own thing and doesn't need approval from other enthusiasts.

Why bother viewing, let alone commenting on someone's build thread if you have beef with them?

OP
OP
Ferocious

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Maybe? Possibly? Lol, never heard of that before.

Sorry bro I just can't dig it, I used to like the car but then you just kept going when you should have stopped. The wing looks stupid as hell and those floor mats look cheaper than my lip you felt the need to belittle not to mention they're ugly. Your car tho so as long as you like it...

Still mad about the comment I made on your lip months ago? Talk about caring about people's opinions lol.

^good thing it's not your car. :)
Rule #1 of Ferocious build thread: your opinion is invalid.
I can appreciate it when someone does something different, especially with a Mustang. Also when someone does their own thing and doesn't need approval from other enthusiasts.
Why bother viewing, let alone commenting on someone's build thread if you have beef with them?

Justin is the type of guy to claim he hates the car, yet as soon as there's an update he'll be the first on to come check it out. He can't keep his mind off my car. People like him are the reason it's the most popular build thread on the entire forum, maybe the most popular SN95 build on the internet. I appreciate his visits as he keeps me going. He doesn't have to like the car, because for all I know, he'll be back regardless :)

J_Sty_

Reaction score
Like I said I don't dislike the entire car there are certain things that aren't my style, I'm not mad at all lol I stick around hoping maybe one day you go back in the right direction, well that and the fact that I'm only on here on my phone and I only see the things I've previously commented on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online